Staff & Security
Staff & Management
We are fully insured and our teachers are certified, licensed and experienced. Equally important, our staff is comprised of caring, loving and creative individuals.
We believe that it is important for all staff members to remain abreast of the most recent research in early childhood development; therefore, all staff must attend a minimum of 20 hours of training per year.
When you enroll your child in any of our programs – infant, toddler, pre-school or pre-k, you are giving them a solid educational foundation where skills are learned, respect is taught and happiness is shared.
The Village Learning Center utilizes one of the most advanced security management software programs available.
- Parents use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to gain entry into the building, which records each child in or out of the center enabling monitoring of who drops off and picks up each child.
- A Biometric ID Pad Check In System is utilized.
- Children are only released to those individuals listed on records in the enrollment package and confirmed by identification.
- Visitors must ring the doorbell and are greeted by the administrative staff.
- Classrooms have observation windows to allow viewing of class activities.
- Bucks County, PA
- East Amwell Township, NJ
- Flemington, NJ
- Hopewell, NJ
- Hunterdon County, NJ
- Lambertville, NJ
- Langhorned, PA
- Lawrenceville, NJ
- Mercer County, NJ
- New Hope, PA
- Newtown, PA
- Pennington, NJ
- Princeton, NJ
- Washington Crossing, PA
- Yardley, PA